Last updated: December 10, 2022
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you access our Site, we automatically collect and store some of your data in our server logs and in cookies, which are small files sent to your computer when you visit our Site.This data does not allow us to directly identify you; however, it records data related to your browsing activity on our Site, such as:
- The pages you accessed, and the date and time you accessed them.
- Your search requests.
- Information on your device, such as hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifier, internet protocol address, hardware settings, browser type, and browser language.
- The referral URL (in other words, the website that sent you to Peachy Eyewear, if you came to the Site through a prior link).
2. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
We use your identification data to:
- Facilitate delivery of your purchases.
- Update you on the progress of your order(s).
- Send re-stock reminders.
- Process automatic re-orders.
- Handle returns.
- Service your account.
- To contact you in case of a product recall.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
At times we may share certain personal information with third parties to provide or improve our products and services, or to send personalized and targeted messages to customers. When we do so, we require those third parties to handle it in accordance with relevant laws.
We may use third-party advertising companies or affiliates to display advertisements on our Site. These third-party advertising companies or affiliates may separately place or recognize a cookie file on your browser in the process delivering advertisements to our Site. We cannot see the information collected or stored in third party cookies. And we do not provide personal information about you to these third-party advertisers or affiliates, or to any other third party. Still, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and our customers’ privacy, and welcome any feedback about these third-party entities.
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have robust measures in place to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, including without limitation:
- We apply sophisticated technical measures to ensure that your personal data is recorded and processed in complete confidentiality and security.
- We apply appropriate restrictions on access to your personal data, and monitoring of the access, use, and transfer of personal data.
- All our employees who have access to your personal data are required to enter into non-disclosure or similar agreements, which imposes obligations on them to comply with our data privacy and confidentiality requirements.
- We require any business partners and third-party service providers with whom we may share your personal data to comply with any applicable data privacy and confidentiality requirements.
- We provide data privacy training on a regular basis to our employees.